luca

luca

08 October, 2007

Reunion Pool Party

I haven't seen him in 18 years now I can't get rid of him! As you may have read I ran into an old friend the other night in Penn Station. On Saturday Bean, Ifer, Fitz and families came over to MJ & Davey's for a reunion pool party. Eileen came with Tommy and Matty. Jen came with John, Emma & lil' Big Jack and Fitz came with 2 of his 4 daughters, Sara and Erin, as well as Colby his niece. I brought myself, mainly because I had the keys to the house and someone had to let all these freeloaders in!

Not much has changed since we all hung out oh so long ago. That is if you don't count the 7 children, three spouses and four mortgages we all have between us.
I broke out some old pictures from High School and our proms. This is basically how the conversations went when looking at them:

"I can't believe the stuff we got away with"
"Look how thin I was"
"Who is that guy?"
"That's a lot of Budweiser"
"Is that me?"
and our over all favorite " It's amazing any of us amounted to anything!"

Love ya Fitz and don't leave us again!


The next generation...

Erin



Matty



Lil' Big Jack




Sara, Colby and Emma too



First Dates...



And yes, we are responsible adults...



Hey, where is everbody?

No comments: