luca

luca

20 April, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Drew!!

Today we celebrated Drew's birthday but upon reviewing my pictures from today I realized I didn't get one picture of the birthday boy! Oh well, sorry red! We did discover that Duncan is a Wii bowling prodigy. This was his 10th frame. Check out his technique , he scored a 164 with it. Go Duncan !
Retraction: Okay, it was brought to my attention from a very proud father that Duncan's score was actually a 189. I will try to check my facts more carefully in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so cool !!!!!!! Duncan is the champ ! what fun ! check out Noey's blog for the Birthday Boy!

Unknown said...

Don't undersell the 10-frame mastery -- he scored a 189!

Anonymous said...

I finally got to show this video clip to Thomas too. You know with that delivery, he should be a soft-ball pitcher. Those windmill pitchers are impossible to hit.

Lynn