luca

luca

12 June, 2008

A Wedding...

Boy, you really start to feel old when your little brother gets married. Last weekend I flew out to Seattle for my brother Kris's wedding. It didn't really hit me until the ceremony started and I had time to reminisce... wait a minute, wasn't he just like 2 years old? What the hell happened? Where has the time gone? I have three brothers on the west coast and the youngest just graduated from High School and now the oldest of the three is married. I couldn't be happier for Kris and Susan and wish them a very happy life together.




I also spent a lot of time with my brother Joseph and his girlfriend Caitlyn. They have three dogs, Pete has two and Kris & Susan have two new puppies so I was in doggie heaven.




I also got to hang out with uncle Buzz and family. Apparently uncle "Buck" is famous for his pancakes which I was fortunate enough to experience. Buzz and Cindy have three girls, Jessica, Christy and Alicia and two grand kids Hailey and Case.
I actually got to spend so much time with them that by day three at the airport Hailey said my name and reached out for me to hold her ;) Thanks Hailey!!



SUPER HAILEY!

And lets not forget my friends from Seattle who I was lucky enough to have a few fun hours with eating oysters and drinking beer! I miss you guys!!




So yet another Seattle trip comes to an end. When I first moved out there almost 10years ago I kept having to fly home for weddings, Krack's, Jen's, Gia's... now that I'm back here I've flown out there for three weddings as well. That's a lot of frequent flier miles but I love it.

I miss all you west coasters dearly and look forward to one of you, any of you coming out east for a visit!

Aimee

2 comments:

J Yo said...

LOVE the pics, Aimee...we had so much fun seeing you. Wish we lived closer!

Missing you...

~Todd, Jess and Hailey

christy said...

It was so great to see you! Come out again soon!!