luca

luca

27 October, 2008

I'm Back!


After 2 weeks and 12 cities I'm back. We had a fantastic time! For those of you that don't know what the hell I'm talking about Karen, MJ, Davey, Ed, Dominic, Suzi and I just got back from a 12 day cruise on the Queen Victoria in the Mediterranean. We stopped in Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, France and Spain. There will be a lot of good stories and pictures to follow but it will take some time so here is part one.

Karen, MJ, Davey and I flew from Newark to Roma and then on to Venice but 2 of our bags only made it as far as Rome so Karen and I had to stay behind and waste a day at the airport. We walked pretty much every area of the Rome airport and two hours later we found our luggage and another 2 hours later we got on another flight to Venice. That really sucked big meatballs! The problem started in Newark when we checked in. The women helping us checked two bags to Venice and two to Rome but we didn't catch it until Rome. Moral of the story...when making a connecting flight double check your luggage destination tags!

No comments: