luca

luca

21 April, 2009

The Cotton Pennies

Aida Jean, always ready for a picture

Drew Pooh on Baba

Sticky Duncan

Bo Bo Violet



Lil' MJ Millie Jean





I wanted to thank everyone who contributed to the $4,400.00 we raised for the MS foundation on our walk last sunday. I can't tell you enough how much it means to me and my family.

MJ and Jeannine had t-shirts made up this year for our team, the Cotton Pennies. I thought that if I held Millie for the picture she might make me look smaller but it didn't work. I don't think orange is a very slimming color for me.

After the walk we went back to Jen and Kevin's to celebrate Drew's 5th birthday with the family. Happy Birthday Drew pooh! I made him a very vanilla Batman cake which he loved even though he only ate the icing off of it. Crazy redhead!









No comments: