luca

luca

09 September, 2009

MOVING UP!

So I spent this beautiful holiday weekend not outside riding my motorcycle or playing with the dog or lounging by the pool but in the house. What was I doing you may ask and why? I was tearing down wallpaper, scraping off glue, sanding, painting and moving yet again. We finally have a real bedroom one which you can get out of the bed from both sides, one with dressers and night stands (well, eventually).
Steven's friend John was renting the upstairs of the house until last week so I have been very busy redecorating. The bathroom was the biggest task and it is still not finished but getting the bedroom 99% finished was huge. I would never have gotten any of this done so quickly if it wasn't for the three musketeers, MJ, Davey and Karen. They really know how to get things done.
Anyway, once I get settled again and everything gets painted I will post some pics of the new living quarters.

No comments: