luca

luca

22 March, 2012

Baby Shower

What to do with all this stuff? We had my baby shower on Sunday and it was pretty painless. Thanks to my Aunt and Uncle we were able to have it at their house so it was a nice casual and relaxed party. Just the way I like it! Everyone had a good time considering it was a shower.
Since I am the last one in the world to have a baby I didn't need to register for much so I got a lot of gift cards which cut down on the boredom of the gift opening process.
We still need to get baby's room ready. We haven't done anything yet. It doesn't help that this house could sell at anytime and we may have to move sooner rather than later. I am obviously hoping for later. I have so much stuff!
We are going to go raid my aunt's basement on Friday and collect all the furniture we'll need. I have so many cradles, bassinets, baskets and cribs to pick from it's pretty much like shopping down there. Then there is a whole swing, bouncy seat, exo-saucer, car seat section too. After 5 grandchildren she pretty much has it all. Between that and all my friends we got it all at the low low price of nothing! Can't thank everyone enough.
I would put some pictures up with this post but this computer won't let me. I will try to post some from my phone later.
I really need a new computer especially with all the pictures we will be taking of the little one.

No comments: