luca

luca

15 August, 2012

The FITS!!

Holy crapolly! Enough already! I don't know what it is. I am trying to be more observant in what I eat in correlation to his fits but I just can't figure it out.  I am freaking out though that he is going to have one while we are on the plane and it will be a disaster! Snot and sweat everywhere! Oh please Luca be a good boy for mommy and United flight 409!
He isn't big on naps during the day. He fights them which is weird because he is pretty good at going to sleep at night and he does sleep 11-12 hours so I really shouldn't be complaining about anything.  Even when we go out he doesn't nap that much anymore. That use to be the go to when he was really bad. Put him in the car seat and he would be out before you left the drive but not anymore. I guess this is only the beginning of all the changes that are going to come while lil man grows up.
What a set of pipes on this kid and he gets so mad! I guess that is the Italian/ Sicilian blood in him. When he gets upset or scared he makes the cutest sad face and all we can do is laugh at it! His mouth goes down and he starts to frown and furrow his brow. It is so cute and funny!
Well he finally fell asleep. He had been crying and yelling on and off for over an hour now. The mamaroo didn't work so I put him in the K'tan baby sling thingy and he is passed out. Guess I'll go watch tv cause there isn't much else I can do with him in there.


No comments: