luca

luca

12 September, 2007

I'm back...

but I'm still on Hawaii time? It's been a rough week of late nights and early mornings. Last night I overdosed on Sleepytime tea just so I would fall asleep before 12am.

Anyway, I had a fabulous vacation in Seattle, Kauai and Seattle again. Of course it was too short but vacation is always too short for me since I hate working!

For those of you that don't know I went to Seattle for a wedding, then Kauai for a holiday and then back to Seattle to hang with the Yohann's for 10 hours before flying home on sunday.

I loved Kauai and I hope I get to go back to explore more of the island. It was a quick visit but full of activities, thanks to Karen's credit card. We went Zip lining, snorkeling and then I got to go for a ride while the twins went to the sugar cane plantation. Karen and MJ that is, not my boobs.

My uncle Phil & aunt Debbie had everyone over for a BBQ on saturday just for me! I haven't seen most of the Yohann's since I moved back east 5 years ago so it was long over due!!

Everyone is all grown up now and I'm feeling really old. My oldest brother Kris is engaged, Jose (Joseph) is living on his own being a rock star and Stephen is going to be a senior in high school this year. Holy crap!

Anyhoo, here are some pics of the Yohann's with some short fat girl that strangely enough looks a lot like me? huh...






No comments: