luca

luca

29 December, 2008

Bird? I think not

So Karen bought Drew this cool little remote helicopter. Of course it was a big hit especially with the adults. As some of you know Ruby is a Springer Spaniel who loves to chase birds. I brought her to the pet store once and as we were waiting on line one of the parrots starting chirping or barking or what ever they do and she went crazy. She was wagging her little chicken nugget of a tail and crying like crazy until I finally dragged her out of the store.
So there we were playing with the helicopter when Ruby takes an interest in it. Gavin, who blew a .17 on the breathalyzer I bought David, started yelling " Ruby, Bird"! She kept going after it every time it fell to the ground. If we knew that the helicopter was only made of painted Styrofoam and it cost like $60 we would have made sure she never got it but she did. Poor Drew was very sad! Uncle Gavin ruined Christmas.
We were able to glue it back together and despite the teeth marks it seems to be working just fine. Here is a little video of the beginning of the 2008 Christmas massacre. I'm not sure what's funnier though, Karen or Ruby.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

.17? I got that beat... I blew a .22 for my friends on the Midland Park police department on a hot summer night back in 1989. ;-)

Ange

Anonymous said...

what is the matter with THAT Andrew? are ya'really braggin' about that .22? Mercy !