luca

luca

28 December, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wow, did Karen spoil me this Christmas or what! I got an Ipod touch and it is so cool! I love it! She also got me everything else on my list and then some. I mean she really went over board this year as did MJ & Davey. They got me XM radio so I am totally covered on all ends when it comes to music. I didn't take many pics due to having too much fun but here are a couple from the holidays.

We went to Jen and Kevin's for Christmas Eve. They did a fabulous job like always. For someone who doesn't eat she really has become a great cook. We had the usual fish dinner consisting this year of pasta, pasta and pasta...white clam sauce ala Karen, shrimps and scallops in a bechamel sauce ala me and Lobster Fra diavlo made by MJ. Jen also made grilled calamari with white beans and bacala fritters. It is my favorite meal of the year!

On Christamas day we went to MJ & Davey's like always where we had appetizers for 18 hours and then we sat down for dinner. We had turkey and roast beef, butternut squash risotto, string beans and roasted fennel, Waldorf salad and cream of broccoli soup. Yum Yum Yum...

After opening presents for another 4 hours we had dessert, homemade cookies, candy and cake. Then we drank some more and played with the kids toys!


Thomas and Drew
Twin Doras' for Violet and Millie

The Russo's

Roo Roo


Millie Jean looking for M&M's
Nana reading with Aida

Aida and her new puppy dogs from Santa

Jen, Noey and Duncan checking on Santa on Christmas Eve

Grandpa Marty and Millie in her velvet dress with
her princess costume over it...how else does a 2 year old dress?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless Us One and All !
Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2009 ! XOXOXOXO