luca

luca

24 February, 2009

GAMES I PLAY

For those of you that have never been to New York or haven't commuted in a big city I would like to fill you in on some of the games I play to pass the time during my travels.

First there is the Guess the Gender game. There are many different ways to play this one. You have the "Pat" version which is the total non gender person which can go either way. These totally blow my mind...is it a man or a woman? Then there is the Tran-gender Game which I have to say I'm pretty good at. When you pick a contestant for this one there are certain things you check first, feet and hands. It's pretty hard to hide the man hands. Then you go for hip width...ah none check and then the neck for the good old Adam's apple or a scar from where it was shaved down. But let's not forget the reverse...men with hips and sad looking facial hair...you're not fooling anyone.

Then there is the Don't Step In Puke game which is usually only played on Monday mornings or on March 18th. It's kind of like hop scotch. You get to be very agile on your feet after walking around NYC.Some mornings it almost looks like your practising your dance moves all the way cross town.

The last game which I really try to avoid playing but sometimes it's just too hard not to is Poop, Animal or Human. I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

Now don't get me wrong, New York City is not all bad in fact it is the best city in the world and I've been to many. These are just a few things that get me through the day on that boring commute from Jersey.

3 comments:

J Yo said...

These games...totally making me want an East Coast trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, hop the vomit, beats working out!

Unknown said...

I used to play those games when I commuted years ago. I like the walkman or in the car listening to music one. Watch the people as you are listening to music. But usually the games were played on me. I was on 14th st used to catch the A from there but would walk from 5th to 8th ave. Ya know pick up a lil something for baby Anthony at the time in those BS stores. Perhaps one of those toys had lead on it. Hey maybe thats why he is so hyper. But seriously you know me Miss Street Smart Okay right? Man walks up to me, says can I speak with you well dressed, literate, clean cut. Says do you have stomach pains often? I was like yes, then he says you look very tired. Wow this guys is right on. So then he says come up to my apt. So I go. Well he is a mind reader, ya know gypsy. Tells my ass to burn these candles 5 times a weeks and my stomach pain will go away. Did I mention the candles were 80 bucks a pop. But oh they were "Special Candles" . Well when I came down stairs I began to think. I am a dumb ass! Hell yeah I was Tired. Shit I just got out of work, and what woman doesn't have stomach problems. When I got home I told my Aunt(very Italian) she gave me a earfull. So stay away from the gypsies.