luca

luca

04 March, 2009

Happy Baby Gaby and Dave!


Last weekend I went to my friend Gaby and Dave's baby shower. I was more than willing to make my friend her baby shower cake after all I made their wedding cake as well. I am so excited for them both. She is due April 7th and they don't know if they are having a boy or a girl which I love. I don't want to know. I know it makes it easier and all and it's hard not to find out these days but it's always such a great surprise to find out when the big day comes. What ever the little tyke turns out to be it will be super cute and loved by us all.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That has to be THE coolest cake I have ever seen. Kudos to you cuz!

I hope all is well on the other side of the country. :)

Loves.

Gaby said...

I just want to thank you again Aimee - the cake was not only beautiful, but DELICIOUS (you know i finished it off last week...) - thank you for always making our events that much more special. Now, about that babysitting....

xxx

cacfus said...

Wow. That cake is incredible!