luca

luca

17 March, 2009

BITCH...literally!

As many of you know I am a dog person. I have had dogs my whole life up until I lost my Sysco 3 years ago. Since then I have been living my dog life vicariously through my friends and their dogs. There is Shirley of course, Jen and Kevin's dog. Misty, Gabriele's dog who I also used for my training to graduate from Animal Behavioral College (not a real college). There is Boston an old friend from elementary school who besides for his name is the sweetest pup around. Then there is Dough Boy of course who besides for his jealous behavior at times is still my little sweetie boy and my new number one dog.
Wait? Did she say her new number one dog? But what about Ruby, Roo Roo, the one and only Rubster? As of last night Ruby is now at the bottom of my list. Why? because she bit me! For the first time in all my life I was bitten by a dog to the point where blood was drawn and a band aid was needed.
Sorry Ruby but you are one hell of a bitch!

My Favorite Dogs

1) Dough Boy
2) Shirley
3) Misty
4) Boston
5) the dog I passed on the way to work today
6) Ruby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW NOW NOW! maybe you should let everyone know WHY Rubster bit you and the circumstances! eh????

Anonymous said...

Should have bit her back.....lol