luca

luca

11 March, 2009

L' ITALIA STINKY!


I got an e-mail from MLB.com about the World Classic baseball games so I browsed the shop and found this...

How cool it that? Italian baseball team? I didn't even know such a thing existed. What do they shag flies with when they practice, meatballs? The pitcher must be able to concentrate very well because you know the other 7 guys on the field are talking through his wind up. They also must wire the catchers jaw shut because if he talked during the pitch the target would keep moving because as you know all good Italians talk with their hands. So I had to buy the sweat shirt to support my fellow country men and show my respect for the team.

When the box showed up I was so excited to show it off. I ripped it open and pulled out the beautiful royal blue shirt with the Italian flag on it and wait a minute...what's that smell?
Holy crap did that sweat shirt stink like it had been in my great grandma's basement in Fort Lee for the past 20 years. Maybe if I wash it it will be good. So I washed it and washed it and hung it out to dry for a week and it still stunk!

I wasn't sure if they would take it back or not? I mean I washed the thing so technically it's used. I called up the returns department and low and behold they sent me a call tag and a placed an order for a new one. I'm pretty sure you know how this story ends... it ends with me not wearing an Italia Baseball sweat shirt...boooooo! Stink, stank, they all stunk!

Go Yankees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only u! Sure it's baseball & not soccer?

Luv, Erika