luca

luca

30 March, 2009

Manolo Blahnik...I think not!


So I was walking to the train today after work and this sweet young foreigner stopped me for directions which normally I have no problem helping out with but this time I was asked a question I honestly didn't know the answer too...Do you know where Manolo Blahnik is? Are you kidding me? You couldn't of asked a more fashion deficient person on all of the streets of New York. Not only was I dressed like a bum being it was a monday but I was wearing the most manly lesbian shoes I have in my closet. " Ah, No I don't no where Manolo Blahnik is..." I can barely find JC penny's.

3 comments:

Erika said...

You should have called me......I would have gladly helped her out.

-E

MJ said...

either Erika OR Jesnnine!! how does Erika know?????????????

Unknown said...

LMAO