luca

luca

23 November, 2009

MUCHO FRIO!

So yesterday I went on what was probably my last ride for the season. It's finally getting cold here and my insurance is about to run out as well. I went out for a nice two hour ride all the way down to the western part of New Jersey where Washington crossed the Delaware. I had no idea where I was until I got home and took a look on the map. I was seeing parts of New Jersey I never new existed. All this Bergen county girl knows is Route 4 and Route 17 and where all the malls are. Now I know why it is called the garden state. It sure was a nice ride. I think I ended up turning around in Pennsylvania when I started to make my way back home. When I did finally make it home I was freezing. I could barely move my fingers! I think I am still warming up. Now the sad part of the story is putting Betty to sleep for the winter. I will miss her and I hope that not too many spiders make her their new home in that awful excuse for a garage.

No comments: