luca

luca

05 August, 2008

Happy Freakin' Birthday to me!

Sunday was the best day I have had in a long time. I went to see the Police with my three bestest buds from high school, Bean, Krack and Ifer. They played at the PNC arts center so we packed up a cooler full of beer and headed for the parking lot.
We all met at my place since there are no kids or husbands there for our pre-tailgate preparations. We mostly talked and caught up while waiting for the code blue on the Coors bottles to kick in. Now when I say "talked" I really mean talked about other people. As soon as we were done making fun of numerous people in our old high school year books, 2 of which are married to said fun makers, we headed out for the show.
As soon as we rolled out the drive way we started laughing our butts off and it pretty much didn't end until we rolled back in at 12:30am.
It's been almost 20 years since we graduated high school. We might have not kept in touch all of those years but it doesn't seem to matter much now. We've found each other again like true friends do. No matter what has happened or what will I have my friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Well maybe a good looking wealthy guy with dogs, a horse farm and a house on the lake...naahh!
love you guys
Kid Little

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing like a Good friend- and more doesn't hurt either- and I have known these friends as long as you ! good picking, Lamer ! XOXOXOX