luca

luca

21 December, 2009

CANDY



It's also that time of year again for my Christmas candies so yesterday I spent most of the day finishing some and making more. I just have a few more to finish tonight and I will be done. Thank god that Candyland Crafts is down the block because I keep sending Steven there to pick stuff up for me because I am never prepared.
So far I made the usual...walnut caramels, ginger caramels, peanut butter nougat and candy cane truffles. I started making the bon bons yesterday and if memory serves me (I was very tired) I made milk chocolate, hazelnut praline, caramel, peanut butter milk chocolate and cherry white chocolates. I don't think Steven's kitchen has ever seen so much action! There are chocolate paw prints on everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, this valuable opinion

christy said...

Umm.. those are beautiful! I am pretty much drooling.