luca

luca

18 December, 2009

Holly Crap Cartman...

It's Christmas time and I still have sooo much to do with so little time and even less money! I did start the candy making process and only have two completely done, two half done and many more not even started. I made another Gingerbread house last night cause the first one was messed up and now we are going to get snow so the girls might not even come over to decorate it with me. Boooo!
6 work days left until vacation and Steven and I are off on a road trip to Georgia to see his brother and family and then back up threw Myrtle Beach to see Mom and Lee. I love road trips but this will be our first one together as well as first vacation together so I might be moving out when we get back...tee hee!
I would post some pictures of our tree and stuff but who am I kidding...no one is reading this. I'm just writing this cause I am bored at work.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Who are you kidding?? I read it!!

I might not always comment, but it's not like anyone leaves comments on my blog either!

Kinda wish you were coming here for Christmas. :P

Loves.