luca

luca

23 April, 2012

D-Day and Nothing!

Today is my "due date" and so far not much going on.  I tried some old wives tales like eating spicy foods, Chinese food and eggplant parm but nothing yet. I've been trying to keep busy and moving around but my Fred Flintstone feet keep getting in the way and since no good shoes fit right now I can't really go for a long walk.
Tomorrow I am off to the doctor's for a stress test to see what's up and make sure the not so little one is doing okay.  After that they will schedule an ultra sound to see how big the beach ball is and check the amniotic fluids and all.  After that I'm sure it will be sit around and wait for another week but I am hoping things will progress soon.
Steven's mom is flying up on Thursday so I really hope her grandchild arrives before she has to leave on Sunday! That would really suck if she came up for nothing and then have to wait until the next trip to meet  number her fifth grand kid.
The other "grandma" not only is in no rush to become one still but it trying to figure out an alternative name because she refuses to be called Granny, grandma etc... She is too funny!  Someone gave her a frame that said something like my Grandmother love me and she wouldn't even take it home. I found it at MJ's in the basement.  As far as I'm concerned she is not only the best looking granny to be but one of the funniest to be around. Ask any of the kids, they all love Kaka! Yes, that is what they call her and she has a problem with Grandma?

2 comments:

J Yo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J Yo said...

I'm officially Facebook stalking you until baby comes!! So excited to hear the news... :)