luca

luca

19 February, 2008

Emma's 3rd Birthday!


Happy birthday Emma. Her mommy and I were best friends growing up and now I have a new best friend, my girl Emma.

Since Aida's birthday is the day after Emma's I haven't been able to make her a birthday cake. We are celebrating Aida's birthday this saturday instead so I had plenty of time to make Emma's cake this time. I think I made enough to last a couple of birthdays though. Her theme was Spider Man but since dark red and blue buttercream would stain the kids mouths for days I opted for something a little more girlie.




The birthday girl



All the kids were there including Emma's brother little big Jack and Bean's little mutt Matty.







Ange and his son Michael



The proud daddy's Johnny and Johnny



Blowing out the candles with mommy.

Happy Birthday Emma!

2 comments:

cacfus said...

Hey - where was my cake??? Joking... :) Wow! You are quite the cake decorator.

Anonymous said...

Lucky Emma- Poor Aida-