luca

luca

29 February, 2008

I'm Cursed!

Well we all knew that but today when I was in Jack's getting my daily Snapple and Diet Coke I think some lady put a curse on me. For those of you who don't know Jack's you are really missing out. We are talking 3 floors of nothing but CRAP! The bottom floor is nothing but 99 cent items everything from pliers to lunch meat. The fact that anyone buys 99 cent lunch meat is a whole different story. I tend to only purchase from the non perishable items when I'm shopping there.

Anyway, I was heading down the beverage/bread isle looking for my Snapple when I was stopped by a small women pulling a suitcase with one hand and holding a pack of 99 cent hot dogs in the other. She had her head draped in fabric almost like she was in mourning. There we stood facing each other just waiting for the other to move but I couldn't, I was in a trance. She was chanting something but I couldn't make it out. What was she saying and why did I care? I finally snapped out of it and moved out of her way.

Now I think my first born will be born with a pig's nose!

No comments: