luca

luca

02 March, 2008

A tricky what?

A tricky tray! Now I'm going to guess that the majority of you that read my blog probably have no clue what I'm talking about. Tonight I went to my second tricky tray with my friend Sue and Co. I went to one other one with her before but I didn't win anything. This time I made out like a bandit! I finally won! Maybe it was the luck of the trolls or the fact that I put my tickets in two things that nobody else wanted.


The first thing I won was a gift certificate to a glass studio in Morristown http://www.umakeglass.com/

The second thing I won was some lovely and very expensive La Prairie products. Don't tell Karen or she'll steal them from me. all in all it was a fun night and I look forward to attending my next one. If you would like to go to one to you can find them at http://www.trickytray.com/






Sue won too!

Before using my beauty products...



And after



My winning statue

I would like to thank my agent and everyone else who made this day possible!

Especially the women in Jack's that might have cursed me with good not evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bejeezus- what have you turned in to? A "Stepford Single"?