luca

luca

26 March, 2008

Easter Sunday

Once again Jen and Kevin pulled off another fabulous holiday. We spent Easter sunday there and what a good time it was. There definitely was not a shortage of food. I have taken over some of the traditional dishes that Nonna use to make and I have to say I'm getting better at it. This year the pizza rustica was the best I have ever made and the torta was pretty damn good too.

I tried to make a cheesecake but MJ's electric oven took it hostage and burned the crap out of it. The computer in her oven went crazy locked the oven door and switches to self clean mode. I almost had to call the fire department but instead I flipped the breaker and cut the power. Once the stupid oven cooled down I turned it back on and it unlocked. My poor cheesecake never had a chance. No fear Junior's was near. We stopped at Junior's on the way home from Brooklyn and bought a cheese cake for dessert.

Here are some pictures from the fun.
Sorry but they are so random but I don't have the time to organize them right now.

Aimee

















Hey Millie, those aren't easter eggs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gee? something is missing? hmmmm? what could that be? OH ! Nana and Baba!