luca

luca

24 August, 2009

JOSE AND CATELIN

So last weekend I was in Tacoma for my brother Joseph's wedding. I know what most of you are thinking...is he even old enough to get married. Well remember they do it a little different out there then we do here. Married at the age of 23 and no one is pregnant? Hey what ever makes you happy right.
I had a great time despite I tore my calf muscle a few days before. I am in such good shape right now that I tore my muscle while going down the front stairs to lock the door. I am so agile and athletic, I know.
I would post some pictures from the wedding but for the first time ever I forgot my camera. Holy crap! I felt really bad but it's amazing how an injury can mess up your normal routine. I was hopping around trying to pack and I kept saying get your camera, get your camera and I didn't.
When I do get some pictures from the west coast I will post them.

Also, Happy Birthday Dough Boy. He turns 8 today the little pisser!

No comments: