luca

luca

12 August, 2009

You can have your birthday party here...


No, they are not brothers.

Are you trying to burn the place down or what?

Me with my lesbian parents and Davey!

I had such a wonderful birthday that it has taken me a week to write about it! It started out business as usual except for the two cards and a gift that were in the kitchen when I woke up. I opened the cards but not the gift because as usual I was running late and didn't want to rush it so off I went to work wondering all day "what's in the box? what's in the box?". hint: it's around my neck in the pictures

I rushed home after work to meet the fam at the house at 7 since we were all going out to dinner. MJ, David and Karen came down of course and Steven's dad, Barbara and Christopher. We started with a couple bottles of rose champagne at the house with Gina and Jeff before heading off to Splash of Thai where Chris and Tara were waiting. We had a great time and it was a fabulous birthday! Steven even got me a brownie cheesecake for dessert! Boy, does he know me or what?

Then on friday we all went to Karen's for another birthday celebration with Jeannine and Jennifer and the kids. We made sock puppets, ate pizza and ice cream and watched Millie do a lot of ballet.


My peanuts!

No comments: